|Power Supply||415V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase|
|Book thickness||2mm- 80mm|
|No. of clamps||1|
|Mechanical speed||650 cycles per hour|
|Book length||Up to 315mm|
Book Binding Machine - Single Clamp Perfect Binder Milling cutter with notching tool for exposing maximum fiber, efficient waste exhaust, glue penetration through the reverse spinning drum and built-in side gluing mechanism ensures excellent results. Features
• Book clamp easily adjustable with handle and applies uniform pressure on each book
• Spine preparation consists of a combination of notching tool and dust cutters
• Hot melt roller application system equipped with a roller and scraper mechanism the glue film thickness is controlled by adjustable doctor blades
• Nipping station presses the spine and sides of the book with motorized forward and reverses mechanism.
• The duration of nipping applied pressure is determined by pneumatic timer
• Auto cycle on time, nipping on time and the delivery duration time is adjustable and controlled by pneumatic timers.